Canadian Experience Class 2022
Canadian Experience Class CEC is the immigration pathway for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to live in Canada as permanent residents. CEC is one of the three immigration programs that are managed by the Express entry program. The other two immigration programs are the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
What are the advantages of the Canadian Experience Class category?
If you apply for Canada PR Visa through the Canadian Experience Class category, you have the following three advantages:
- You will have at least one year of Canadian work experience. This provides you with extra CRS points to your express entry profile.
- Due to fewer documents required for CEC candidates, applications are processed much faster with ideal cases taking three to four months.
- You will not be required to show proof of settlement funds.
What are the CEC program requirements?
To be eligible to apply for Canada PR Visa through the CEC program, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 12 months of full-time Canadian work experience in a skilled occupation in the past three years. This skilled occupation must be classified under NOC skill level 0, A, or B.
- Must plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Must meet the minimum requirement of language proficiency depending on the NOC level of occupation:
- NOC 0 or A CLB 7.
- NOC B CLB 5.
How to apply for a Canada PR Visa through CEC?
You can apply for Canada PR Visa with the CEC program if you follow the simple steps mentioned below:
Step 1 Get your Canadian Work Permit: With a work permit, you will be allowed to work in Canada which is a mandatory requirement for this program.
Step 2 Obtain your Canadian work experience: You are required to have a minimum of one year of work experience to be eligible for this program.
Step 3 Meet the minimum eligibility criteria: You have to make sure that you meet all the minimum requirements for this program.
Step 4 Create your Express entry profile: By filling in your credentials you can now create your express entry profile and get submitted into the Express Entry pool.
Step 5 Receive an ITA: If you can clear the latest CRS score cut-off, then you will get an ITA in the latest round of invitations.
Step 6 Submit your Canada PR Visa application: You will have 60 days to submit your application with all the proper sets of documents like Medical and PCC, etc.
Step 7 Application is reviewed: IRCC will then assess your application and run a background check on your profile.
Step 8 Get your Confirmation of Permanent Resident (COPR): On the successful evaluation of your PR Visa application, you will get your COPR for Canada permanent resident.
Get help with your application for Canada PR Visa with the Best Immigration Consultant Nationwide Visas. ICCRC Registered immigration firm with 100% Visa approval rate, dealing only in one product Canada PR Visa. Give us a call @ (+91) 807 423 2210 to start your immigration process Right Now!!!